zaterdag 25 mei 2019

Jinx Centaur

I am totally into fantasy avatars...


So after trying the demo for a few weeks with an old forgotten avatar I decided to give this Jinx centaur a go.
It did not say that it is fitted for any mesh female body, so I thought my free Altamura body was as good as Lara.
The demo belt covered all the body glitches (belt given in the folder did not make me happy).
I spent more money and bought the harness but then I noticed that I can't make the body fit to the centaur.
I would advice the maker to make a tattoo layer to make the change from horse body to human body more smooth.
Would not help me because I have a free hunt body from Altamura that does not support any applier huds.
Would help a lot of others though.

Love & Light,
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten