zondag 5 mei 2019

Alts........

Who doesn't have them?


I have heared stories from being on the run for a stalking ex until simply forgetting your name and login information.
Myself I felt the need long ago to have a Fairy-like (me) avatar and a Gothly avatar.(Silly me, thats ofcourse also me)
For a long time that served my needs, until I started designing myself and needed models.
Strangely enough they became their own personalities with their own style of clothing.
(No, we are not schizophrenic, LOL) So when I now see a certain outfit I like, I know which of me would like it.
Weird how that can happen. It helps me with blogging too, so I don't have to have a full inventory on one avatar and the other has nothing to wear.
For sponsored blogging I have one contactperson. She is the most "normal" avatar and can have a lot of clothing.
It could come in handy though to make the clothing no-copy, no-modify, yes-transfer, in case the clothing fits better in one of my alts "theme".
When you have followed me for a while you have seen all kinds of roleplay avatars come by.
They are not all me, some are friends, but quite a few are.They are a way of expressing myself in different directions.

Credits: Tita dress Oil [Cubic Cherry] @ Make Me Blush event. (Only L$ 30!)
Elven Ears: Mandala
Hair: Tram.

Love & Light,
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten