dinsdag 7 mei 2019

Creepy timeloop......


This morning I tried to log in and I got the message that the system was still in a Log off proces.
Please try again in a few minutes. That was not possible as I was not online.
After a few minutes the log in worked and I went to the gacha garden to get the gifts.
After I got them all I tped to Lea Sandbox and stood there as my RL doorbell rang.
When I came back I was logged off (log off screen was me seen at another place, but I did not TP there).
The text said that I was logged off because I was trying to log in from another device.
I never experienced such a weird thing. I really wish I sat there watching those last minutes instead of running to the doorbell!
WEIRD! Like I was in a sort of sci-fi reversed timeloop.

OH! Another thing just happened: I withdrew 2 days of fishing which was L$ 58, got nothing but my HUD went back to zero.
Just one of those days.......

Credits:
Rose rope harness: Tentacio
Leg rope: Moon Elixir
Poison pouch: Cubic Cherry @ We <3 Roleplay
Butterfly crown: Yokai  @ Gacha Garden (gift)
Thong: Universal thong gift @ Kaithleen's
Bento ringset: Idealia, gift @ Gacha Garden.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten