dinsdag 27 november 2018

Winterwonderland.

It is so nice to explore winter sims these days.....


Today I visited SNOW FALLS which is very well done: atmosphere that makes you put on your bodywarmer sitting inside blogging, so well done!
For now there are not many free places to take pictures, as it seems that whole the world has discovered this place at once, hahaha! but traffic will smooth down coming weeks when more winterlands are available, for sure.
I took Clumsy with me because, as you can see, his paw is still not any better (I am starting to think he might not recover, because I carry him around all the time under my warm puffy coat *winks*)
Anyway.... the credits:
My warm winter hat is a gacha item from !gO.
The puffer jacket is from SEUL and called Robyn.
My snowflake leggings are from Pixicat.
Last but not least: Clumsy was born @ Black Bantam before I adopted him.

So sorry Black Bantam, I posted it before with another shop name for the dog; giving Black Bantam the credits for my spoiled little dog now.

Love and Light,
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten