donderdag 29 november 2018

Rezz damn!

Oops sorry for the phrase! I will explain:


I have two Altamura avatars and I am having rezzing trouble with them. I am refreshing my appearance a dozen times and sometimes that even won't work. The texture on the face stays blurry. Does anyone have the same problem? What to do about it?
I also have Catwa heads, Lelutka heads and Genus heads and with them I never have that problem.
Anyway..... credits:
All gifts in here: the jacket with boa is an old groupgift from !gO!, the legging was a groupgift from Scandalize, sneakers were a lucky letter gift from AdN design and the pose was a huntgift from Fashiowl.

Love, Light and no rezzproblems,
Fairy

1 opmerking:

  1. The fastest fix with the gift avatars not rezzing is to cam at the avatar, then zoom way out, then back in. Tada.
    On the full versions with the new HUDs, the textures are baked into the mesh so this issue doesn't occur. Ping me inworld if you want further help

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen