maandag 26 november 2018

Changing seasons......

and time to change myself to my winter faun outfit again......


This outfit dates from a year ago and I still like it very much.
The winter branches outfit is from Moon Amore and my hair is from EMO-tions (please make a mesh version Mirja: I still like it very much but it is counting too much on my avie). The antlers with owl: *coughs* I don't know... shop names are like hyroglyphes sometimes. It might have been in a hunt. Yes I think it was a hunt item. My elf ears are awesome and with an extended HUD: you can change from elf ears, pixie ears to human ears, all pierced and each piece of Jewellery can be changed.
The ear tips can be changed from frosty to summer. Get them @ Mandala ( I hope the landmark is still accurate)
My cute fox is from JIAN. (It is in snow fox too; I really have to get it, lol)

Love & Light
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten