vrijdag 16 november 2018

Clubs

I don't know about them......


There is one club that has huge traffic but I will be honest: Let me make you a club and it would look totally different and way more awesome. Why has this club for at least a year the highest traffic in SL? In my opinion it is very simple: traffic attracts traffic.
So come one people: lets make a change: Make an awesome club and I will help you supporting it.
Bluesclubs are boring. (OOPS! did I say that? hahaha)
I dont like to have a choice between one and the same club to go to to meet people.
You know which club I am talking about when you do a search for places and type in clubs or blues or music. Fogbound is always first.

We need to clear up the fog and have a fresh breeze through SL.

Credits:
FakeIcon for the jacket and the jeans, me for the glasses, book and shirt, Villena for the fishnets and !gO! for the hair.

Love & Light,
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten