donderdag 18 april 2019

The freebees @ Redeux Event.


And an awesome huntgift from Queenz.


I decided to follow my own advice (in my former blogpost,LOL), took my freebee Queen out of the closet and went freebee hunting.
First I stopped at Queenz shop, hunted the two bunnies down and got these awesome boots among other stuff.
After that I went to the Glam/Hashtag event and noticed that there are not many "gifts" that are actually free.
Please be aware: dont spend 10 or 5 Lindens by accident! At least the Tiar gift is free.
So I tped to Redeux and got myself this party dress at the !dM booth. I am wearing the Maitreya one in here and with some alpha-ing it fitted my Altamura body like a glove.
There are two colours in the box. My cute octopus follower had just the right colour; I got it at the [UN] booth and the floating hearts are from ::TD:: booth; also exactly the right colour.
Not visible in the picture but nonetheless cute is my snake bracelet. The folder did not give a landmark or shopname, so I don't know where I got that one.
Pose with the balloons is number 5 of the Fashiowl poses gift, all with balloon props.
It sometimes happens that the gifts stop showing up at shops; dont get irritated by the designer (LOL!), tp out and back in and see that there are actually gifts!
There are lots more gifts there; I just did not get around unpacking them all.

Love & Light
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten