maandag 29 april 2019

SL flaws.....

Oh where do I start?

I remember back in the old days we had system skirts and they made your ass look really fat!
And OMG the stretching of the textures on the skirt *gulps*
So they found out the pants with a prim part which should "act" like a skirt. That primpart was a PITA.
Actually it were two sculpted parts linked to be placed between the legs with the same texture as the short pants.
Some textures did not work on primparts, like vertical stripes, dots and tartans.
Why? The AO makes the textures stretch in an unnatural way. I hated that back then.
Nowadays we have fitted mesh and still that problem with dots, vertical stripes and tartans.
Somehow though we have accepted that flaw as being SL. It is what it is.
In a former post I blogged about a dress in tartan and one in dots and they have the same problem.
I love these outfits and I have accepted the flaw in the meantime as being SL.
It is what it is.......
(tbc)

Love & Light
Fairy Fanshaw

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten