zaterdag 13 oktober 2018

Oops my skirt!

Ok first my statement and then the outfit.


I am sometimes getting a bit annoyed about a blogpost with a lot of pictures that are almost the same.
I am talking about items in every colour using the same pose, but also the same dress used in different poses.
Makes you endlessly scroll down and I don't care for the next picture anymore after I have seen two.
In my opinion the creator of the dress/poses is not looking for people scrolling fast down and not even reading the text.

OK I made my statement.
Now the look:
This skirt is so awesome sexy and it has an add on that is really hot! Sold separately btw.(Not shown here *coughs*)
Made by Tentacio and bought on the Kinky event (I think).
Shirt is the wet shirt by Blueberry, thong is a groupgift of Kaithleen's and I camped for the socks at Tiar. (Oh right, not visible on the picture, but cute anyway!)
Mickey hat was a lucky board item at Pr!tty hair.

Love & Light
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten