vrijdag 12 oktober 2018

Holy

Sh**


Got myself this dress from Una at (oh geez what event was it???) and went hunting at Ironwood sim.
I got stuck at trying to find the haunted house. (Someone knows where it is??)
Anyway I got bored and went to Backdrop city to make pictures, as I have a few comments about this outfit. First of all: I really love it. It comes with roses around your ribs too, but there was no colour HUD for the roses (they are red) so I opted for the one without roses. It comes with two skeleton arms too but is not shown here either. It is a shame that the collar of the dress did not fit my Maitreya body and the outfit does not say for what body it was made for, so that confused me.I tried to alpha my neck out and make it smaller, but without result. Best option is to wear a separate collar with the dress, I guess.

Love & Light,
Fairy


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten