zondag 1 juli 2018

You don't know......

How valuable you are.....

I had this RL day with my friends, that I got to this realisation.
They are golden and they made my day.
In SL I have one friend that I have known since 5 years or so.
Our RL has gone busy, but we still meet in SL on a weekly base.
Friendship counts.

That saying...... after my friends left I strolled around a bit bored at BDC and found a backdrop that completely illustrated my day.
I always have this kind of connection stuff.

My dress is a group gift from Revolt and I paired it with my leather aviator jacket from Foxes.
My ciggie is from Nicotine (has an awesome animation in which you light your cigarette, smoke it until the end and throw it on the floor, light a new cigarette, etc. etc.)

To complete my punk look: ear piercings are from Mandala and hair is from Shi.



Love &  Light.....
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten