zondag 29 juli 2018

Rigged the wrong way :-(

Got myself this awesome pop art body suit at Uber from Canimal.


I love it!
I wanted to pair it with an offshoulder bomber jacket and first shopped @ SEUL and tried a demo.
The result is seen on the left side of the picture. It was not rigged to the arms but to the upper legs(?)
At least it did not move with my half alpha stumps. In that case the jacket would need an arm pose as soon as you are wearing it.
That was not in the jacket either.
*scratches head and wonders how many of those they already sold?*
It seriously needs some work.

After that I went to Villena and scored this awesome offshoulder bomber, which is rigged the right way.
I paired it with the fishnet stockings I already had from Villena et voila! Don't I look awesome?

Love & Light
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten