zondag 29 juli 2018

Speaking about rigging....

Speaking about rigging... I just remembered I had that with hair from "Hairdesigner" (It is not my intention to make a blacklist)
I tried a demo and then wrote the maker a notecard; I am quoting:


"Hello,
Today I tried a demo of the Akia hair because I like it very much.
But when i wore it it seemed to disappear in my head at times, which means it is not rigged properly, so i decided not to buy it but to warn you.
I hope you can fix the problem.
I am wearing a Catwa Bento head.
Kind Regards,"

And guess.......
Indeed I never got an answer.

What should we do with these failures? Buy them and then when they are not right dump them?
No.
I was a designer and I really liked feedback. Every designer can go wrong and is thankfull when their buyers tell them whats wrong.
Return the money and appologize for the inconvenience and start studying rigging once more!

Love & Light
Fairy

P.S. 
The picture shows demo lines and is just for your information; not intended to do arty stuff.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten