donderdag 25 juli 2019

The worshippers


My dad always warned me when I was a girl for "worshippers".
I did not understand what he meant back then, but now I do and also I understand why he warned me.
Worshippers don't love one thing ...... no they have a need to worship.
Here comes in mind the dom/sub community in SL.
90 % of the subs are topping from the bottom (getting your way by acting submissive, playing mindgames) but the other 10 % (may be more may be less I have not interviewed them) are worshippers.
Worshippers are loosing themselves to a "greater" cause, like a religion, master or mistress or just doing repeatedly the same thing every day.
They want a prison.
They lost control of themselves and there begins the danger.
After a while they don't even know who they are themselves.
They are what is imprinted in them.
Never underestimate what SL is for other people.
For me it is a creative environment where I can meet people from all over the world.
For some people it is their way out of their misery.
For some it is a self created prison to get out of the RL prison.

Love, Light and Freedom above all!!
Fairy



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten