zaterdag 13 juli 2019

Talking about club standards again.......



I got thrown out of this bluesclub, because the owner thought she saw my nipples.
Her hostess had a name like fetishforyou or something. That was apparently OK.
The picture above shows my appearance at that time. I dont see nipples, do you?
"LGTBQ Furry & Noob Friendly" they say... place is moderate; in my opinion they have to change it to General!
This blogpost was not to post a nice picture, but just to make a statement.

Love and Light,
Fairy

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I can see your areola quite clearly...if the place is classy, your outfit doesn't cut it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Um yeah, I can see your left areola without zooming in on the picture. Sadly, everyone has his and her own definition of what deems as appropriate for a Moderate rated sim. I myself would never wear anything like you are in this picture because 1, it's tasteless and borderline trashy. 2, it doesn't fall into the category of moderate at all. However; perhaps there is a barrier on your end of things and you need to maybe go back and recheck your own definition of what is and is not moderate. Or perhaps SL itself needs to update their own definitions. To be blunt... your areola is showing. Have a good day!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen