zondag 3 maart 2019

The Arcade versus the Yard Sale

Gacha....... I don't know about you, LOL


I do sometimes look on MP to get what I want especially when there is a lot stuff in the machine I don't want, BUT you pay sometimes waaaay more then the price per pull.
So I went to the yard sale and area searched for "RARE" and you guessed it: no search results.
The yard sale's rule is that you can only sell your gacha items for pull price, so yeah nobody sells their rare's for pull price.
Anyway......bought this Baby Riot dress on MP and also the Okobo shoes, but I did not like them, so I am wearing the Astralia sandals I already had in my inventory.

Credits:
Dress: Baby Riot Gacha @ Arcade
Sandals: Blossom Okobo  @ Astralia
Cat 1: Clinger cat @ Sweet Thing
Cat 2: Good old Theo cat by LindenLabs
Cat scratches applier by me
Hair: Rat @ Soonski (I don't think that shop exists anymore)

Love & Light
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten