dinsdag 19 maart 2019

Customer Care done right!

@ Altamura!



I saw a head I wanted, which was added up (skin/head) only L$ 100, but I had my free Altamura full avatar, of which I could not alpha the head out.
To be honest..... I did not want to spend a few K on a mesh body as a chain reaction. (Thats how it always works with us girls right?)
So I sent a notecard to the manager of Altamura and he guided me to a body which is totally free, on which the head can be alpha-ed out.
Body and head slightly difffer from skin tone, but nothing what a good collar can't fix!

I am so proud to tell you that this avatar has costed me only L$ 150!
(100 for the skin and 50 for the Altamura group)

Thank you Altamura for the great customer care!!


Love & Light
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten