maandag 6 augustus 2018

That cool orange jacket.....

I have an orange leather jacket in RL for quite some years now......



And I wanted one in SL too. I went to several shopping events and I bought a few demo's but I eventually ended @ Vale Koer Main Store, where I bought this awesome jacket with optional shirt.
(Shirt has a colour HUD). At an event I bought the skirt with two zippers from SEUL. I like it, but the  Maitreya one is not quite fitting, so I had to use my body HUD for some alpha.
I paired it with sneakers from AdN designs (not shown, but I want to share the reason why I bought them).
As I was looking for sneakers I found out that all shops were selling sneakers for at least > L$ 250, so I went to AdN and bought a whole oufit with cool sneakers for L$ 99!
My blogging frequency this week is on a minimum, as I am working 6 days in RL, but I will be back!

Love & Light,
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten