zondag 13 januari 2019

Flu got me.......

But I am back and did my first SL shopping session in 2019!


Still coughing a lot,  but I felt like getting out of the bed/netflixing thing and shop in SL again.
I went to Colabor88 shopping event and was not disappointed!
This great blazer and pants set is made by Pixicat and my cute and sexy bunny slippers are from Pure Poison. I decided to keep the outfit "ton sur ton" so I decided to keep my Besom Hair off from the wild side. (Sold in fatpack only). These items can all be found at Colabor88.
My cute forest cat adds up to the ton sur ton theme and was a Fifty Linden Friday item @ JIAN.
The  "Louis Vuitton" handbag from Thrive is cool, but I found out there is no hold pose in it (no modify either, so I can not add my own pose) and it was not positioned at all when i added it.

Love & Light and a very very happy 2019 for all my readers!
Fairy


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten