woensdag 27 mei 2020

Thank you


A blogpost to say thank you to some designers and to one in special!
I dusted off my freebee avatar again and took her online sniffing around for freebees.
My roleplay avie noticed on Discord channel a post of a new shop and I have a thing for new shops.
So my freebee Queen tped there and the owner was there saying I was her first visitor and she offered me to choose one item for free!
My choice is this so funny "take away baby fern" attachement.
Ofcourse I forgot to make a landmark, but the shop owners name is Colorfuel (sarralie). Shop's landmark is in her profile. There is a nice gift waiting for you there!

Other credits: top and undies Sass groupgift april (Maitreya fitted but I wear it with my TMP free body) Hair Besom Toltec (New!) Earrings Static Illuminatus.

Love, Light and stay healthy!
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten