zaterdag 16 mei 2020

The Giant BDSM Collaborative Hunt


Here for you again with some awesome cheapies and freebies.
As the title says there is this hunt going on at various BDSM sims and I was curious what kind of gifts they give.
The hunt prim is a whip and you purchase it for 0 L$, so that sounds like a great deal.
You can get all the information HERE
This dress is the Delicia Monica outfit and it is in a soft orange...almost peach kind of colour; very nice.
I had a bit trouble to find my right fit as I am wearing the free TMP body here, but Freya fitted best.
This location has tons of fabfree stuff to offer.
My daisy bag/wreath and mouth attachement was a FLF item at Tentacio and my Jack Russel dog is in the Saturday Sale @ JIAN.

Love, Light and Health,
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten