maandag 8 juni 2020

I take you with me........

On an imaginary plane and you land in INDIA!


I went to Tlalli event today and this outfit made by LuLu cought my eye.
It is very complete: not only the outfit shown, but also the jewellery is in the folder!
After that I went looking for a pose/prop that has an India touch and finally found it at Creative Stylez. You can find it at the Unik event.
I show only two of them but there are many more in the folder; also there is a rezzable and a wearable version of each of the poses.
The hair is a Free Dove gift from Escalated.

Love, Health and Namaste....
Fairy

1 opmerking:

  1. This would be a great post if you kindly put here the links to the event you went. This info without links arent that much useful, sorry.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen