donderdag 6 februari 2020

I love Roleplay!


This title might surprise my readers as I did a post on roleplay about a year ago saying I hated it.
A few months later during exploring I landed at a roleplay community and there was a very  nice man showing me the (beautifull) sims and I decided to give it a go. After two roleplay lessons I totally fell in love with it and all the "going- to- club stuff" what I did before is extremely dull now in my eyes.
OK this was a long introduction to what I am wearing: Belle Epoque made my favourite outfit at the "I love Roleplay" event. It comes in several skirt colours, but not with a HUD. You just buy the colour you like best. (Fatpack HUD's are mostly more expensive and there is always one colour you like best.... you imagine this skirt in pink..... YUK no!)
My hair is conflicting with the top of the dress though, but I don't see myself wearing short hair with a "medieval"-ish outfit.... so let it be. Even busty long hairdo's will conflict, be aware of that.
Other than that this is an amazing outfit.

Also wearing:
Leg and feet ropes: Moon Elixir
Grey wolf companion: JIAN
Hair: Catwa

Love & Light
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten