dinsdag 11 februari 2020

Creativity is Contagious. Pass it on.


Yessss after quite some months waiting  at LUAS lucky letter board I finally got the dress I wanted. (*Removes her sleeping bag from the shop*)
Luas has two lucky letter boards, but each letter takes a long time (never figured out how long, but my guess is 15 mins) plus they dont have "1-9" as one lucky letter, but as each individual number.
This dress includes the rope harness and is completely free after a group join fee of L$ 50 (and there are also a number of group gifts to collect after that).
My background ( I wouldn't name it backdrop) is totally free also and I got it at the shop of Cherry Manga. She makes amazing moving/static art work which are full perm, so creators can learn and create more (hence the title and the letters in the background).
I put some of them on a platform I painted black and set environment settings on midnight et voila!
Fluffy handcuffs with Key are from Dots shop and can be bought at a shopping event going on now. (Sorry forgot which one.)

Love & Light,
Fairy

1 opmerking:

  1. Look at the way my friend Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain anything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same secrets many famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while riding an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is going to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen