donderdag 2 april 2020

Chocolate bunny....


There are sooo many nice freebees and a nice MadPea (free!) game going on.... I don't know where to start. Thank you so much creators for making our stay inside time better!
MadPea kept me busy for a while with their Spellbound game and I still have not finished!
I came along so many great free stuff but today I want to highlight one that actually "speaks" to me (LOL)
Chocolate bunny outfit is totally free at Sinful Sky, which is at the Safira sim... so not hard to find.
It comes with the half chewed off headband (eeeermmm guilty as charged) and appliers for the legging.(For some reason I hate Omega appliers, but these have Maitreya, Belezza and Omega, so yay!) Outfit comes as picture on the left, but for roaming around I made myself the top on the right pic so I dont have to cover my breasts all the time.

Love, Light, Health and don't panic, eat chocolate......
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten