maandag 15 oktober 2018

Sad clown.......

This clown is a little bit sad......



Why is she sad?
She was on the gacha and got this creepy balloon, but there was no pose in it.
She edited the balloon and  saw there was a pose in the content, but (due to conflicting scripts?) not working.
However..... She saw the pose inside was copy and transfer, so she dragged the pose in the balloons contents to the folder in her inventory: double clicked it, et voila!
Pose was working.
She sent a notecard out to psyqueen (owner of moon amore) to please give her a working balloon though, as it is a PITA to find the pose every time after logging in in an overloaded inventory, plus it is next to AO and other HUDs another window "polluting" the screen.

I am wearing the skirt and socks I blogged before, a shirt I textured myself  (not quite fitting the skirt, but I forgive myself, LOL), the gacha clown collar and hat (Moon Amore) and ofcourse the balloon.

Love & Light
Fairy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten